1st crop of Victoria pictures

on Monday, October 11, 2010


Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Victoria, British Columbia I sure am fond of you.

Random Trivia: Victoria, BC has the most bicyclists per capita.

We had considered going on a bike tour of the city but my sister was feeling very pregnant so my Mom suggested renting scooters. She was brilliant because it was more fun then I've had in a while. Funny but the first guy who we tried to rent the scooters from flat out turned us away...couldn't have been our giddy school girl ways. Actually I could see how we would've scared him because the first thing I said to him was, "So are these things like hard to drive?" At that point as he stared directly at my sisters belly he then proceeded to ask, "Anybody in this party pregnant?" That would have been really funny if we would have told him no just to see what he would have said. Surely he would not have said, "then why is that belly that I am starring at so big". Anyway we didn't let that little kick to the curb detour us. Off we went to rent from the very friendly blond curly head young man who probably was just as friendly to everybody else as he was to us...except I think he thought my Mom and her pink sunglasses were cute...

More details to come...like how I believe people really believe that the Twilight saga is a true story...it was a really weird experience is all I have to say.

{the really really pretty pictures by my sister and all of the other pretty pictures by me}