{sweet sorbet}

on Friday, August 20, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
{above via my Sept. '07 issue Elle Decor - Morjorie Gubelmann's apartment}

Photobucket



For some strange reason I went to bed thinking about Marjorie Gubelmann's velvet pillows in the top two images and then I woke up craving sorbet. Not just any sorbet but the sorbet that can be fount at Sweet Republic. Fine I admit it I crave sorbet often so perhaps it has nothing to do with some silly pillows. I have tried almost all of the below flavors but love mixing the chocolate with the coconut just in case you weree wondering.

Happy weekend!

Basil Lime Sorbet
fresh basil leaves and zesty lime – an invigorating treat

Chocolate Sorbet
our dangerously dark blend of premium chocolate

Coconut Sorbet
real shredded coconut in rich coconut cream

Strawberry Sorbet
red luscious sweet strawberry bliss

Additional sorbet flavors (rotate regularly):
Banana, Blueberry, Cabernet Pear, Cantaloupe, Cranberry Orange, Peach, Pear Ginger, Pineapple, Plum, Watermelon