on Friday, October 15, 2010

I shop Overstock
Do you shop Overstock?

I have ADD
Do you have ADD?

Like first I've been looking at the dark painted shelves amongst other items in the below room..

Photobucket
{via here}
But to get back on target I just wanted to say that sometimes I shop @ Overstock and when I do I don't mind an extra 10% off. When my sister called me yesterday saying she was interested in the knock-off tolix chairs it suddenly made me recall an email from some folks that said if I posted a few links to the O then I could offer anybody who read this blog an extra 10% off of anything. Go crazy!

Some of my picks:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Many of the items I picked were from the Worldstock fair trade department.

If there is a need to get your 10% then enter the code: 121728

{All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.}