Ay, caramba!

on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I haven't been this inspired by interiors for like 3 days now...

Seriously my brain has been experiencing over-stimulation of images. Everything just all starts to look the same but when I saw this I felt pretty good about all of the items I was seeing and got the pitter patter back in my heart. This home was designed by Estefanía Carrero who also had this same space featured in the Nov '09 issue of the Spanish AD as seen below. I love many of the changes to this home that were made for the above Nuevo-Estilo photo shoot...especially for the living room shots. Did you happen to see the killer new black and brass desk with the huge rings..yes I would really appreciate a piece like that in my place of residence.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{all images via Nuevo-Estilo and Estefania Carrero}