take me to my real happy place...

on Monday, September 13, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

NOTE TO MY FAMILY: I am really missing you today.

Sometimes when I am really missing my family and need a boost I break into my sister's photos just to see them in action. This summer we all had the opportunity of spending a couple of days together in California. It is a very rare occasion for all of of us to be together so when we do get that chance it is a treasured moment. Speaking of treasured moments...we can't wait to meet the newest addition from Korea. My sister and her husband are in the process of bringing the above sweet little boy home to their already 3 children. Did you know that adoption paperwork can be brutal? My sister reminded me about some of the same things my husband and I went through when we submitted our very own adoption papers 1 month before we found out we were pregnant with the girls. Apparently it is very important for any agency to know that my Dad is 6'5", was born with dark brown hair (turned gray), tells the best but dumbest jokes, has worn the same style of Levi 501s for over 55 years and was a crazy knee-boarder in his day. Seriously though agencies do ask those sort of questions about all immediate family...ok probably not about Levis 501 jeans..still a very intense questionaire nonetheless.

P.S.- I'm still wondering why my brother is trying to put seaweed on my Momma..weird. (refer to top picture)

{all pictures were taken by my sister}