pink rhymes with think

on Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So I have been thinking .....I love it when things have a purpose. For example, historically, blogging has served a purpose in being such a wonderful outlet that has helped me to focus on some of the things that I really enjoy. I have recently found myself at a crossroad and need to figure out how I would like to press forward. Seriously I joke around and call blogging my anti-depressent but it really has been in many ways. I have made so many fabulous connections and friends which in turn has lifted my spirits on many occasions..so thank you. Now if only I could clone myself (or somebody better than I) then I wouldn't feel so spread out thin. I keep having to remember about purpose and quality over quantity. I am not a fan that I haven't written more about life @ home...which was the purpose of creating a family blog..ooops.

Photobucket

Oh and has anybody ever been to Victoria British Columbia? I have heard it is just beautiful so I wanted to see it for myself this weekend. Any suggestions on places to not miss while up there?

P.S. - I have decided that motherhood sometimes hurts so good. I can not even begin to even describe what a blessing it is. I do not ever want these little dudes to get bigger.

P.S.S - Thank you to the commenter from Michigan who told me about my sister being tired. It is a small world indeed.

images unknown, Atlanta Homes, Shelter, unknown, Decorista