deCesare

on Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I blogged about Caroline Decesare here before her website was updated. Well after pursuing her new portfolio, can somebody pls. hand me a paper towel to wipe the moisture that made it onto my keyboard...some may refer to it as drool. Seriously so many of the projects she touches are perfection. I remember briefly meeting Caroline back in her college days when a guy that I was hanging out with took me to meet her because he thought she was so cool. I remember thinking her college apartment was even done up nicely. So fun the see this fellow Mesa-ite's career evolve. Such talent. To see more go here.