summertime discoveries

on Thursday, August 5, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

(To Grandma: Here is the latest)

Discoveries:

*I can take every single one of the kids to swim all by myself. Before doing such I was shaking in my boots thinking of doing this task. Of course they were all in floaties and life vests.

*Don't just bring sunblock and not use any.

*When you say "kids you have 5 minutes left to play in the pool", that really translates to it will take 1 hour to get everybody out and in the car.

*Sometimes I only have control over one thing in life and that is how I choose to react. I was trying so hard to not get mad about something so instead I busted out in crazy song (this is a frequent occurrence). This time it was to a Vanilla Ice tune.

"Stop collaborate and listen, Mom is back with a brand new invention..
Pick up all of your junk and stop spilling juices"

The kids just stared at me. I felt glad that I was not being video taped.

*Perfect Food Bars are my friends. The kids love them and just look below @ the ingredients. In my opinion they are also one of the best before work-out or mom on the go bars..especially because they are made from whole foods. Sometimes they go on sale @ Sprouts and are found with the yogurts in the refrigeration section just in case you were wondering. They also have a website here.

Photobucket