Doing a double dye dip flip

on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wonder if Mr. David Collins used one of Martha's tutorial on die dipping with his luscious window treatments?

Seriously though did you see the whole dye dipping spread in last months Martha Stewart Living magazine?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{above photos from MS Living via La Dolphina}

Double seriousness, have you seen David Collin's place in London? It is really gorgeous and anybody who makes me want to use any shade of celedon or lavendar when decorating must be a master designer. Especially the color lavendar always seems to take a back seat in colors that I would typically choose when decorating. I'd do a double dye dip flip to take a live tour of Mr. Collin's stylish abode. For now I wil settle for the online tour as seen below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All of the above photos via Inside Living.

Just for kicks I found a couple more shots of the bedroom found on Habitually Chic that were published in the Spanish AD in December. David added the the turquoise rug and coverlet for that shoot. Actually I noticed a few differences from the Inside Living shoot to the AD shoot. I wonder which one is more current.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All of those textures in his place scream Fall to me.