East coast lovin'

on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Take me back East...That is where the above lovely home is located. When I first noticed the above spread in Traditional Home I was taken with the IKAT accent pillow in the top photo. In fact I loved it so much that I emailed Terrat Elms who were the designers on the above project. Guess what, not only are they talented but they were super nice as well and wrote me back with all of the information I had requested. I especially love all of the Quadrille and Schumacher fabrics used in the bedroom. How would it be to have an ocean view like that?

{All photos via Terrat Elms & Traditional Home}