{butterflies}

on Monday, July 26, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ever since my Grandma had a pair of butterflies hanging on her wall that she had brought home from a church mission I have been a fan of them. Also one of my first dates with the boyfriend/husband was to a butterfly exhibit...so not only are they beautiful in decor but very sentimental to me. I know so tender...hand me a tissue. Actually the only one that needed a tissue was probably husband because he still didn't get the kiss even after trying to lure me in by taking me to such an exhibit. I think he should give the butterfly exhibit another try though...ya never know what could happen these days.


{images: 1 - oh joy, 2- full house, 3 - pony tail flikr,4 - pony tail flikr,5 - elle decor,6 - elle decor,7 - dress design decor, 8 - dress design decor}