{It's electric}

on Friday, June 18, 2010

Photobucket

Hi there my friends. It is the weekend and I want to do the electric slide or something like that. Well actually the real story goes something like I want to do a really cool post but only have time to post a quicky one picture post because we are cucucu--coo--razy. My sweet little boys were born on this day three years ago and I can't help but feel so blessed. They have brought such an electric current to our home that has lit up this home like the brightest of sun rays.

Hope everybody has a fabulous weekend!

P.S. - Did you know that Toy Story 3 is in the theaters today? Go Buzz & Woody!

P.S.S. - That picture hanging on the mantle reminds me of the game of Candyland we just played....except if I were playing the game right now I would rather draw a double yellow card.

Happy birthday to my 3 little engines!

{photo here}