a cool small space and I am OK

on Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look how much happiness can be packed into one little 365 square foot space? To see more pictures of the above home go here.

***NOTE: Apparently a couple of commenters think I have something to do with the above space, when alas I don't...I just wanted to share it because I think it was a job well done for such a small space.

Also, thank you SO much to the 2 people that were concerned about my non blogginess lately. We're are all doing fine...the kids are thriving....in fact so much that there has been a surge in the need to break things around the house. We are going on 4 for 5 days in a row of something breaking. My poor peacock chairs were the innocent culprits yesterday. Husband didn't have much sympathy. I guess I am surprised this didn't happen sooner. I sure hope the 2 gay guys that I bought these chairs from don't read my blog because they would be MORTIFIED but if they do then I am sure they would just shake their heads and say, "See, we told you that you should've just stuck to raising dogs". Hmmm, the funny thing about it is just this morning I was a little confused as to thinking I had pure blooded children. They lick things off of the floor, they chew things up, they can get overly excited, they're territorial, they bark really loud and sometimes they even drool...see my confusion. To date though, I don't think I've met a dog that can say, "I LUUB YOU MOMMA"...so I'm sticking to the original theory that nothing got mixed up in the petri dishes if you know what I mean and I am forever grateful that the original cells that multiplied are now growing and I get to witness it. Have I ever mentioned that the doctors said that there was a less than 2 percent chance that I would have triplets and less than 7 percent chance that we would have twins again? Well he did. Guess what else...multiples run in our family. I think my twins were that 6th set and I have an aunt who had 2 sets of twins. I always chuckle because usually when we go places I know that people will either say, "Did you have help to get your children?" or "Do multiples run in your family?", to which it is always a smile and a nod to both questions.

If you observe the below picture then you will see one last curly "q" hanging on for dear life.

PhotobucketPhotobucket