Happy Mothers Day!

on Sunday, May 9, 2010

Few of us will reach our potential without the nurturing of both the mother who bore us and the mothers who bear with us.

-Sheri Dew

Mom -
Thanks for teaching me to be strong. You are the main reason to why I know that motherhood is an opportunity of a lifetime and my most noble calling. I truly do think that good mothers around the world are the secret weapon in life.

I love you Momma!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I need a tissue now. Good memories were had in that wood paneled station wagon. I remember that day when Mom dressed us up as pioneers and took us to the mountains for a picnic.

Moms are the best!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you other fine woman out there.